CREW VAN VS. PICK UP CREW CAB
Although in the US market the Crew Cab Pick-Up Truck is the more traditional choice, the Crew Van offers a lot of advantages that fit a modern business:
– Lower fleet costs thanks to more efficient fuel consumption;
– Low emission output because of smaller engines;
– Cargo is safely locked-up;
– Dry storage of your cargo;
– Wider seating: 3 full seating postition on 2nd row, allowing for up to 6 occupants in one vehicle;
– Easy access of heavy cargo due to the lower load floor.